Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mini!!

So I finally gave in and got a car. I'd been thinking about it for a while and after dating Nick for 7 months who lives in Biggin Hill - I caved. Biggin Hill is a 25 minute drive from me in Beckenham and doesn't have a train station. So every time Nick wanted to see me....he'd either come to my house or come and pick me up and take me back to his house and then drive me back the next day. It ended up being a nuissance. He said it wasn't but I knew it was and it was frustrating for me to not be able to get out and see him as and when I wanted.

I bought a 2003 silver Mini Cooper and I love it! Now I can drive out to see Nick in Biggin Hill or over to my sisters and there's no worry about trains and busses. Of course I still get the train into work every day - there's no way I'm paying the congestion charge and parking every day. That and the rubbish traffic which is 50 times worse than anything you'd see in Vancouver.

Pictures to follow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home