Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My actual 30th

My actual birthday was on a Wednesday and instead of going out (I already had a huge night of drinking on the weekend), Nick and I had a quiet night in. I was treated like a princess....I had one of my favourite dinners (and desserts) cooked for me and wasn't allowed to lift a finger. First on the menu was fish pie - nummy, nummy!! I kept trying to help out so Nick decided to give me my present in the hopes it would shut me up and keep me busy...a gorgeous Tiffany necklace. Then (after being kept amused by jewellery), we had a blackberry and apple crumble with custard - ohhh myyyyy! It was so tasty! We had a brilliant night in and a delicious meal. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my 30th birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home